Islam College of Pharmacy is located 8 Km from Sialkot city on Pasrur Road. Pharm-D program is designed to equip pharmacists with latest technical and professional knowledge needed to provide their vital role in health care system. The HEC curriculum is taught in an innovative format, integrating traditional lecture style classes with small group discussion, problem based seminars and practical laboratory sessions. We emphasize self learning and teamwork. We have the following values associated with the Islam College of Pharmacy:
- Innovation and excellence in research, practice and education
- Engagement with our communities in Sialkot and throughout the nation.
- Students as key stakeholders in all we do.
- A focus on patient‐centered care.
- A strong partnership with the profession for the advancement of pharmacy practice.
- An inter-professional approach to create change in our healthcare systems to benefit patients.
- Strong scientific and rationale based graduate education.
- Responsible stewardship of resources.
- Leadership and collaboration in all of our work.
- An orientation to the future.